Protects & Prevents
Cold & Flu Guard is a highly effective oral / nasal spray offering protection from bacteria and viruses. It is proven to be effective against the most difficult strains of cold and flu including: Bird Flu/H5N1, Swine Flu/H1N1, H3N2, SARS-cov, Norovirus, Rhinovirus, and more. Cold & Flu Guard should be used before exposure to known sources of colds and flu, e.g. school, flights, office, college and of course home.
How does Cold & Flu Guard work?
When used before exposure to the source of cold and flu viruses or at the first signs of a cold, cold and flu guard coats the back of the nose and throat where the cold viruses take hold and start to develop. Cold & Flu Guard traps, neutralises and then helps your body naturally remove the cold and flu viruses before they develop into a full-blown cold. Cold & Flu Guard contains a hyaluronate barrier which coats the mucosa allowing the proven antibacterial/antiviral bioflavonoid complex to neutralise bacteria and viruses that enter the mouth and nasal cavities.
Benefits of Cold and Flu Guard:
- Kills viruses in less than 5 minutes
- Reduces viral load in the nose & throat
- 100% natural active ingredients
- Contains Citrox® and hyaluronic acid
- 100 treatments (average usage)
- Safe for children 5 years and over
- Alcohol free
Hyaluronic Acid, Bioflavonoid Complex, Water.
Keep in original carton. Store below 25C Do not use after the expiry date shown on the packaging. Discard 3 months after opening.
Apply 1-2 sprays per nostrils and repeat in the mouth (to a maximum of 3 sprays per nostril/mouth, avoid direct deep inhalation), repeat 2-3 times per day when being exposed to cold and flu viruses and at the 1st sign of a cold. Continue to use throughout the exposure to colds and flu viruses and continue to use 2 days after symptoms subside.
When using the spray in the nasal cavity, you may notice a slight stinging sensation at first, this subsides after a few seconds. The application of the product may also cause a short term runny nose, this is perfectly normal and is a sign the products is working.
- If pregnant consult your Doctor.
- Not suitable for under 5 years of age without Doctors approval.
- If any unusual symptoms occur stop the applications and seek medical attention.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use Cold & Flu Guard if you are hypersensitive/allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Contact your doctor if you have a high fever or if your symptoms are worse than those of a common cold. These symptoms may be due to something else.